Tuesday 4 September 2018

SOLD - Sunny Granite Shirt Pocket Fountain Pen

Here is freshly finished pen up for sale.  Almost all the pens I make are commissions, but occasionally I turn some material to see how it looks.

This is one of my 'Shirt Pocket Fountain Pen' style pens, characterized by being deeply and securely postable for convenience while writing, equipped of course, with a clip.    It is has a manageable length of 133mm capped, and a very comfortable 139mm posted.  The unposed length is 126mm.  The cap diameter is 15mm, barrel max diameter is 13.5mm.

The nib is a broad two-tone steel JoWo (can swap out for EF, F, M or stub if preferred), and the fill system is cartridge/converter.

I am asking $185 USD shipped in North America.   Elsewhere, will need to calculate.  Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Please shoot me an email at kencavers at gmail dot com to claim it or if questions.





No comments:

Post a Comment